You are here
Senior Accountant - Digital Media
Digital Media Company based in Lower Manhattan
Seeking Senior Accountant with room for growth
About Our Client
Our client is a digital media firm based in Lower Manhattan, near the World Trade Center. With easy access to anywhere in the 5 boroughs (via Fulton Street MTA station, or the Staten Island Ferry), and New Jersey via the PATH train, our client is in a prime location for any commuter. Our client's offices also have stunning views of Lower Manhattan.
The Senior Accountant would report directly to the controller.
A brief overview of the basic job duties:
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly, and annual close
- Be the lead on the P/L and Balance Sheet operations
- Directly manage the junior accountant
- Help mentor the accounting interns every summer
- Update the General Ledger
- Monthly presentations with the CFO
- Ad Hoc projects as assigned by the controller
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications
- 2-4 years experience within a media or advertising organization
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor's Degree in finance or accounting
- Team oriented
- Strong communication skills are a must!
What's on Offer
Salary based on experience