You are here
Senior Accountant - Financial reporting
- Fantastic career opportunity in Global Finance Institution
- US GAAP and financial reporting
About Our Client
This Global Financial Services company is ranked in the Fortune 250 list of companies.
- Perform general ledger account analysis and reconciliations for both balance sheet and income statement accounts to provide supporting information for the monthly / quarterly financial GAAP and Statutory financial statements.
- Actively supports Group accounting operations and financial reporting processes, providing the necessary information through the preparation of accurate product line journal entries and analytics.
- Preparation of accurate and timely financial information schedules supporting Annual Statement Exhibits and various state regulatory filings.
- Identify, communicate and perform process improvement projects to enhance accounting and reporting controls and provide efficiencies in the financial reporting process.
- Support annual audit process and assist in the development and enhancement of internal control procedures through documentation of procedures and maintenance of worksheet controls.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in Accounting
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and Statutory accounting principles including experience in the preparation and filing of quarterly and annual statutory statements and related schedules
- Strong knowledge in use of MS Excel
- Certified Public Accountant - Preferred but not required
What's on Offer
Fantastic career growth opportunities working for a Global leader in the market.