You are here
Senior Accountant - Financial reporting
Fantastic career opportunity in Global Finance Institution
US GAAP and financial reporting
About Our Client
This Global Financial Services company is ranked in the Fortune 250 list of companies.
- Perform general ledger account analysis and reconciliations for both balance sheet and income statement accounts to provide supporting information for the monthly / quarterly financial GAAP and Statutory financial statements.
- Actively supports Group accounting operations and financial reporting processes, providing the necessary information through the preparation of accurate product line journal entries and analytics.
- Preparation of accurate and timely financial information schedules supporting Annual Statement Exhibits and various state regulatory filings.
- Identify, communicate and perform process improvement projects to enhance accounting and reporting controls and provide efficiencies in the financial reporting process.
- Support annual audit process and assist in the development and enhancement of internal control procedures through documentation of procedures and maintenance of worksheet controls.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in Accounting
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and Statutory accounting principles including experience in the preparation and filing of quarterly and annual statutory statements and related schedules
- Strong knowledge in use of MS Excel
- Certified Public Accountant - Preferred but not required
What's on Offer
Fantastic career growth opportunities working for a Global leader in the market.