You are here
Senior Accountant - Fund Admin
Industry Leading Fund Administrator
Exciting New Opportunity For a Strategic Self Starter!!
About Our Client
Our Client has thrived within the Fund Administration industry for over a century. Having survived multiple recessions and economic downturns, they have the tools and the know-how to continue to grow and thrive.
They have 15+ international locations and over 15,000 employees globally.
Role Specific Duties:
- Review month end and net asset valuation packages
- Prepare and review regulatory filings for clients
- Monthly client interactions with client and shared services teams to obtain understanding of funds' activities on a month to month basis
- Work closely with tech resources to solve any problems that may arise and improve processes
- Drive accounting responsibilities related to new client launches and conversions
- Assist in building a high quality team
- Work integrally with international partners to troubleshoot queries and provide feedback related to the compilation of the month end net asset valuation packages.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience
- Experience with Investment Management and/or Financial Services; Hedge Fund specific a plus
- CPA designation a plus
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Accounting, Master's degree a plus
- Big 4 public accounting experience a plus
What's on Offer
Opportunity with a global firm and fantastic career growth. $70,000-$90,000 with great benefits!