You are here
Senior Accountant - Manufacturing
Big 4 Experience or CPA is Highly Desired
Stock Shares are involved in Offer
About Our Client
Our Client is a Publicly Traded Manufacturer of technologies for ion implantation. The company has 30 offices in 12 different countries and is currently in a phase of heavy growth. Our client has continued to expand and excel over the course of the past 10 years and is looking for highly driven professional to take part in the journey.
The Senior Accountant - Manufacturing will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Assist in the monthly financial close process (process enhancements to improve efficiency)
- Foreign subsidiary balance sheet account reconciliations and related analysis
- Assume leadership role on international Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Assist in the preparation and supporting of documentation for the external auditors as part of the Company's quarter-end review, year-end audit and SOX404 processes
- Assist with researching technical accounting matters
- Participate in the preparation of the Company's SEC filings, including annual 10-K, quarterly10-Qs and 8-Ks
- Support Senior Finance & Accounting Management with various analyses and ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Accountant must have a minimum of 4+ years of experience. Ideally a combination of both public accounting and private industry. In additon, a desireable canidate should encompass the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA a plus
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX404) compliance and development of the design and effective operation of internal controls over financial reporting.
- Strong understanding of US GAAP.
- SEC reporting experience a plus.
- Experience with global ERP and consolidation software systems.
Successful Applicants should apply below for consideration within 48 hours.
What's on Offer
The Senior Accountant - Manufacturer will receive receive, but not be limited to, the package below:
- Extremely Competitive Base Salary
- PTO, Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Stock Shares
- Great Career Trajectory
- Tuition Reimbursement Plans
- 20 days of PTO/Holiday