You are here
Senior Accountant - Manufacturing
Work with an excellent team of Big 4 Accountants
Great Growth Opportunities and Mentorship
About Our Client
Our client is a manufacturer of water quality solutions. This publicly traded company has a global presence and is highly involved in partnering with non-profits to ensure the availability of safe water across the globe. If you are interested in working for a highly successful and morally driven company, this company could be a great place for you.
The Senior Accountant - Manufacturing will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly financial close of the general ledger, monthly forecasting and budgeting for the Corporate headquarters entity
- Track performance against budget and forecasts and explain variances
- Responsible for calculating the stock based compensation expense globally, for multiple types of awards, and maintaining inter-company allocations.
- Responsible for maintaining and communicating multiple Corporate allocations to inter-company counterparts
- Prepare multiple quarterly reports used in the analysis for external reporting including EPS
- Assist in preparing 10-Q and 10-K documents and disclosures for the quarterly and annual financial filings with the SEC.
- Work with executive management, legal and accounting teams in drafting and review of language for various sections of the filings.
- Assist in technical accounting projects under the direction of the Manager of Financial Reporting including the treatment of accounting issues, implementation of new accounting standards and compliance with U.S. GAAP, SEC, and PCAOB regulations.
- Help manage the audit process conducted by external auditors.
- Prepare various ad hoc, technical accounting analysis, schedules and projects.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Accountant - Manufacturing candidates background must have the following:
- BS Degree in Accounting; CPA designation preferred
- 4 years experience within (Big 4 or Big 8) Public Accounting Firm Preferred or minimum of 2 years Public Accounting with 2 years Private Accounting experience. Less then 2 years of Public Accounting experience with no Private Accounting experience will not be considered
The Senior Accountant - Manufacturing candidate should have experience with the following:
- Previous General Ledger experience preferred
- Strong Excel skills including: vlookup, sumifs, pivot tables, and the ability to effectively manipulate and organize large amounts of data
- Industry experience with SEC reporting experience preferred
- Self-motivated, problem solver, strong attention to detail and ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- High Level of analytic and quantitative skills
- Requires strong communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to work effectively with all levels and functions in the organization
- Excellent system and computer skills, with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, experience with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), and major ERP systems preferred
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive an offer that will include the following. Beyond these benefits, the company has other perks and incentives for incoming employees.
-401K Match plan
-Medical, Dental, Vision
-Great Benefit program
-Work for a conscientious company that has an ethical directive
-Flexible work life balance - Strong PTO package and Holidays
-Work with a team of Accountants coming from Big 4 Public Accounting
-Direct exposure and access to company leadership
Successful applicants should apply below for consideration within 48 hours.