You are here
Senior Accountant - Media
Major Media Conglomerate in Midtown Manhattan
Seeking Senior Accountant
About Our Client
This major media conglomerate is one of the largest legacy names in media. Located in Midtown Manhattan, their offices are easily accessible from Grand Central Terminal, Penn Station, Port Authority Bus Terminal, or any MTA subway line.
As our client transitions into the digital age, they are seeking members to join their growing accounting team!
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for a variety of projects including:
- Assist on the annual, quarterly and monthly close
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by the accounting manager
- Working closely with the staff accountant on various projects
- Assisting on A/P and A/R as needed
- Assisting the accounting manager on presentations to multiple stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Senior Accountant role will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA strongly preferred
- 2+ years experience with a media/entertainment/advertising company is an absolute MUST!
- Strong communications skills
- Strong excel skills
- Experience with Oracle is preferred but not required
What's on Offer
Salary based on experience, starting at $85,000
Full benefits (Health, vision, dental)