You are here
Senior Accountant - Real Estate
National Privately-Owned Luxury Real Estate Company
Located in Downtown Boston, MA - Easily Accessible
About Our Client
The Senior Accountant - Real Estate will work for a leading Real Estate Company that manages some of the most prestigious and well-known properties in Downtown Boston, MA. The company itself promotes internal growth, so joining at the Senior Accountant level you will have the opportunity to grow into Controller opportunities as your career progresses.
If interested, please read the job description and apply.
The Senior Accountant - Real Estate shall work closely with the Boston Development team: Construction, Design, Development, Finance, Tax and Legal, in the performance and execution of all accounting aspects of the development project including the following:
- Assisting in the preparation and review of monthly development funding requisitions
- Supervise project staff accountants on the day-to-day accounting for MA and NY Development projects
- Compiling journal entry adjustments to support financial reporting
- Preparation of quarterly and year-end financial reporting
- Compile information for internal and external auditors.
- Update management as necessary.
- Assist with special projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant accounting experience.
- Real Estate Development or Construction Accounting Experience.
- Excellent Excel Software skills and related property or construction accounting software experience preferred.
What's on Offer
The Senior Accountant - Real Estate will enjoy the chance to progress and develop their property accounting career, as well as the following:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus Eligibility
- 401K Plan
- Premium Healthcare Plan
If interested, please apply.