You are here
Senior Accountant-Revenue Recognition
- Senior Accountant - Revenue Recognition
- Growing Firm in South Jersey
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Prepare accounting support on complex business transactions (ie. revenue recognition).
- Prepare and reconcile financial statements.
- Perform technical and accounting research surrounding a myriad of accounting issues.
- Prepare SEC reporting.
- Review stock based compensation accounting.
- Assist with mergers and acquisitions, internal control compliance efforts.
- Coordinate with external auditors on quarterly review and year-end audit.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance required.
- Big 4/Public Accounting experience preferred.
- Active CPA license.
- Experience with technical accounting.
- SEC reporting knowledge, IFRS knowledge preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.