You are here
Senior Accountant - SAP
Must have SAP FI and SAP COPA experience
CPG / Manufacturing experience a plus but others will be considered
About Our Client
Our client are a global consumer goods organization based in Fairfield County.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for assisting the Accounting Manager in performing general accounting duties related to month end close and US Balance Sheet reconciliations. The position requires providing quality financial accounting services, adhering to generally accepted accounting principles and company policies as they impact both the management reporting and data that are used for legal, financial and statutory reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors' degree in Accounting required
- Minimum 4 - 6 years experience in general accounting
- SAP experience a must
- Highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, formulas, v-lookup's, graphing)
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, as well as maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Making positive and proactive contributions to decision processes (e.g., suggesting alternatives and more effective or efficient ways to work through processes).
- Ability to question the status quo.
- Establishing and benchmarking best financial practices for shared learning
- Self-starter that works well independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to quickly adapt to new systems and processes
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits