You are here
Senior Accountant - SEC Reporting - Manufacturing
Direct Exposure to Company Executives and Leadership
Excellent Opportunity for Public Accountants, CPA's, or External Reporting
About Our Client
Our Client is a Publicly Traded, Global Manufacturer of IT, telecomunications, and internet solutions. This client provides high speed connection via satelite, internet, and mobile devices for a global presense of customers. In addition, our client has an excellent track record for it's company culture and excellent employee relations.
In addition to the financial reporting responsibilities, the Senior Accountant - SEC Reporting - Manufacturing will be oversee the the following work, but will not be limited to:
- Lead the preparation of external SEC Reporting filings (10-Q, 10-K, 8-K, Proxy), including the cash flow and footnotes.
- Participates in the preparation, analysis, and communication of financial consolidation and financial reporting.
- Continue to build/integrate/review international reporting and the templates provided by foreign subsidiaries on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Provides technical accounting oversight for US GAAP guidance research and compliance and prepares technical accounting papers and performs necessary research including coordination with external experts on complex accounting matters to properly document, resolve timely, and record.
- Maintains and develops, as appropriate, controls, systems, policies and procedures in accordance with US GAAP and with SOX requirements, with company standards, and local regulations.
- Works with other teams across functions to improve the internal control in the organization.
- Monitors business and financial processes and systems to ensure integrity of financial records and accounting controls for the global business.
- Provides oversight to and assistance on the statutory audits and related requirements throughout the world.
- Assists the Reporting, Consolidation, and Compliance Manager with external auditing and SOX audit responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Accountant - SEC Reporting - Manufacturing should have a background that is translatable to the following:
Experience and Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field required.
- Master's in Business Administration or Finance or Accounting preferred.
- CPA preferred.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in accounting or finance activities.
- Accounting and finance system experience preferred.
- Mix of public accounting and public company experience preferred.
Skills and Software
- Demonstrated ability to comply with US GAAP.
- Internal control/process understanding with SOX experience.
- Strong project management skills, prioritization and strategic planning skills.
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Team player; comfortable operating within a dynamic, complex organizational structure and able to be flexible and collaborate with team on different projects and needs.
- Working knowledge of information technology with an appreciation for how it can support accounting functions.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive an offer that will include the following. Beyond these benefits, the company has other perks and incentives for incoming employees.
- 401K Match plan
- Profit Sharing
- 15% Discount on Stocks
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Potential Bonus
- Strong PTO package and Holidays
- Work with an excellent team
- Direct exposure and access to company leadership
- Career Growth
Successful applicants should apply below for consideration within 72 hours.