You are here
Senior Accountant - SEC Reporting - Medical Device
Company History of internal promotion and employee development
International Publicly Traded Life Sciences Company - Medical Devices
About Our Client
Our client is a publicly traded life sciences firm is a global medical technology leader. They operate in over 50 countries across the world. This company specializes in Medical Devices for an array of health care treatments and technologies.
The Senior Accountant - SEC Reporting - Medical Device will be responsible for the following, but will not be limited to:
- Assist with the planning, preparation and issuance of periodic SEC reporting documents - Forms 10-Q, 10-K, 8-K and Annual Report
- Manage the distribution of drafts of the Form 10-K and 10-Q to various internal and external parties
- Assist in preparation of financial statement disclosures
- Collaborative preparation of quarterly earnings materials by working directly with Investor Relations and Corporate Communications teams
- Work with external auditors and internal contacts to ensure the accuracy and timely completion of SOX documentation, risk matrices and test plans for related cycles
- Manage preparation and review of XBRL mapping and tagging of financial statements
The Successful Applicant
This applicant must have roughly 3-6 years of technical accounting experience with prior experience in a Public Accounting firm, Big 4 or large firm. In addition to this, the successful applicant should satisfy the following criteria:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Outstanding organization skills and strong attention to detail & data accuracy
- Ability to self-motivate, be proactive and function independently.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to interpret and apply technical accounting literature.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Work with cross-functional teams.
Successful applicants should apply below for consideration within 48 hours.
What's on Offer
The Senior Accountant - SEC Reporting - Medical Device will receive an offer that offers the following.
- $ 75,000 - $ 85,000 base salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Work/ life balance arrangements (summer hours and flexible work arrangements)
- 6% 401K match with immediate vesting
- On-site gym
- Free transportation from various Boston locations