You are here
Senior Accountant - Tech
Explosive growth fintech start-up in San Francisco!
Be at the intersection of finance and technology!
About Our Client
This FinTech start-up is changing the way personal finance is handled through its disruptive technology and business model. Located in Downtown Mountain View and in San Francisco, they are looking to build out a team of talented and passionate individuals who are keen to grow with the company.
- Lead day to day internal accounting: code and enter transactions, reconcile bank and credit card statement, support month/quarter/year end close, prepare and maintain financial reports.
- Maintain GAAP reporting and G/L; create and maintain various schedules to maintain GAAP compliance.
- Work with team to manage invoicing, A/R and collections, A/P, etc.
- Be a key part of external audits and valuations.
- Assist with the development, maintenance and documentation of applicable systems, policies and procedures.
- Research technical accounting issues.
- Work with Director of Finance for forecasting and budgeting.
- Support payroll, HR and other business administrative functions.
The Successful Applicant
- B.A. in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3+ years experience
- Big 4 experience a plus
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP
- Experienced with Quickbooks, Netsuite and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation commensurate upon experience.