You are here
Senior Accountant - Wine & Spirits Organization
Experienced accountant needed to join rapidly growing team
Must have background in consumer goods, wine & spirits perfered
About Our Client
One of the fastest growing Wine & Spirits companies in the world. Newly renovated offices located in Manhattan now include a bar! Listed as one of the top companies to work for in New York, looking for bright new talent to help grow the organization.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Responsible for general ledger.
- Fixed asset processing and reporting.
- Maintain bank accounts by requesting disbursements.
- Review bank statements.
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
- Following internal controls.
- Financial and profitability analysis on a requested basis.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have an Accounting degree and at least 3 years' experience.
- MBA or CPA certification is a plus.
- Good Phone Communications Skills.
- Strong Computer Skills.
- Accuracy in daily work and other projects.
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with vendors and other Pinkerton employees.
- Ability to function as a team player.
What's on Offer
Offer potential equity, flexible hours and vacation plan, ability to work from home, and explosive growth and advancement opportunities. Also have regular employee events in and around the office space.