You are here
- Seeking a Senior Accountant for a rapidly expanding Non-profit
- An exciting opportunity to join an vibrant and growing company in Manhattan
About Our Client
Our client is a large fast-paced Non-Profit organization located in Manhattan. They are seeking a Senior Accountant for their Finance department.
- Prepare monthly account analyses for balance sheet and expense accounts;
- Work with Research Department and reconcile grant expense on a monthly basis;
- Reconcile investment accounts and record realized and unrealized investment activity on a monthly basis to maintain market value investments;
- Reconcile differences between A/P or A/R modules and General Ledger when appropriate;
- Prepare monthly analysis as directed by Assistant Controller with assigned time limit and accuracy standards;
- Assist with year-end Audit and Compliance;
- Respond promptly, courteously, and correctly to inquiries from internal & external departments
- Other duties as assigned by the Controller
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA or MBA Preferred
- 3-5 years of experience
- Public Accounting, Non-profit or Healthcare experience
- Quickbooks and strong Excel skills
What's on Offer
Commensurate with experience.
Great opportunities for professional and personal growth.