You are here
- Excellent Job Opportunity Available Immediately
- Mid-Level Accounting Position
About Our Client
Our client is a growing PE firm that specializes in distressed real estate assets.
- Records journal entries to account for business activities, ensuring completeness, accuracy and compliance with general accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Reconciles general ledger accounts, ensuring the accounts balance to underlying support and investigating and resolving any reconciling items.
- Perform analysis of account balances and activity and provide explanation on variances.
- Understand, perform and maintain functions in compliance with internal controls and business processes.
- Assists the accounting manager in creating forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel.
- Assist and participate in optimizing existing process to increase efficiency.
- Participate in special projects as deemed necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong Knowledge of GAAP
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Self-Starter - Ownership
- Organized, Detail oriented and Thorough
- Experienced with multi-entities that are complex and high volume driven
- Understanding and experienced in best practice
- Collaboration Skills
- Ethical Conduct
- CPA designation preferred
What's on Offer
Available for immediate hire