You are here
- Excellent Opportunity with Real Estate Investment Trust
- Available for immediate hire
About Our Client
REIT uniquely focused on world-class collaborative science and technology campuses in AAA innovation cluster locations in Greater Boston, San Francisco, New York City, San Diego, Seattle, Maryland, and Research Triangle Park.
- Prepare federal and state tax returns for large, publicly-traded US REIT and its international holdings in India, Canada, and China and life science investments. Review related local, foreign returns. Preparation includes over 20 US federal and state returns, 70+ foreign disclosure returns, and over 6 domestic joint venture returns.
- Prepare quarterly E&P tax projections.
- Prepare quarterly FAS 109 (ASC 740). This includes quarterly tax provisional work for the REIT and its holdings in India, Canada, and China. Work entails preparation of quarterly REIT memo, REIT testing, and tax footnote for the Company's 10Q/10K SEC filing.
- Assist the VP Tax and tax manager with international tax planning and domestic tax research.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects, which could include drafting of tax policies and procedures, maintenance of tax files, and implementation of departmental goals and global initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA required; MBT or progression toward an MBT a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of Tax experience required; International tax experience, tax provision and research skills a plus.
- Public Accounting experience is highly preferred
- Public commercial real estate experience preferred
- Knowledge of US GAAP Accounting
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills
- Experience in preparation and review of partnership and corporate returns, particularly foreign disclosures.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines. Ability to work independently and well under pressure.
- Proficient in business related software: CCH Prosystem, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
What's on Offer
Available for Immediate hire