You are here
- Entertainment Company with a focus in Gaming is looking for a Senior Accountant!
- Public Accounting experience a must have!
About Our Client
Interactive Gaming Company with platforms across multiple gaming sectors is looking for a Senior Accountant out of Public Accounting (Ideally the Big 4)!
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for:
- Ensure all transactions are recorded in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Partner with Assistant Controller to drive month-end close
- Maintain the general ledger and ensure proper reconciliation of all accounts
- Ensure strict adherence to all compliance and regulatory filings
- Approve month end closing entries and supporting documentation by junior staff
- Work on balance sheet reconciliations
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Accountant will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA Required
- Proven expertise of GAAP
- Excellent Self-Starter Attitude
- Interest in Video Games!
What's on Offer
Great Base + Bonus Structure!