You are here
- Senior Accountant - Manufacturing Company
- Growing Firm in South Jersey
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and accruals to support monthly close process.
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly analysis on plant performance.
- Manage monthly/quarterly/and year end physical inventory process.
- Manage the plant annual budget process for expenses and capital.
- Prepare weekly plant forecast of sales and variable margin.
- Review and audit the costing system.
- Other special projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 4 years of cost accounting experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation.
- Long-Term Contract.