You are here
USD45,000 - USD60,000
- Excellent Opportunity with a growing company
- Career Advancement Opportunities
About Our Client
Retail - Energy Company located in Wellesley, MA.
- Prepare complex accounting entries and prepare reconciliations for complex accounts.
Post journal entries and make any adjustments needed.
To ensure that respective accounts are updated to the current balance and post journal entries to adjust in a timely manner.
Review procedures for appropriateness and identify areas to gain efficiency. Identify controls for testing and control gaps for remediation.
Assist in the preparation of year-end financial statements with footnote disclosures.
- Audited year-end financial statements are required to be submitted to the bank within 105 days from year-end.
Assist with the year-end audit and preparation and coordination of year-end audit schedules, work as primary contact with auditors to answer questions and prepare analysis related to assigned areas/accounts.
- To ensure the audit schedules are accurate and reasonable.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, prioritize tasks, work well with others, identify issues along with potential resolutions.
- C.P.A. preferred
- BS or BA in Accounting Degree
- 3-5 years experience in Public Accounting
What's on Offer
Competive Salary with base benefits.