You are here
Understanding of Canadian and U.S. accepted accounting principles
Ability to Analyze Financial Statements and General Ledger Accounts
About Our Client
Global Manufacturing - Located in Keene, New Hampshire
- Works with the US/Canada controller and FP&A manager to complete the monthly, quarterly and annual closing processes.
- Ensure that general ledger (G/L) information accurately reflects financial position in US GAAP and maintain a reconciling bridge between US GAAP and any local GAAP (Canada) requirements.
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations and other G/L closing activities defined as retained.
- Ensure financial controls are followed and support regulatory compliance
- Assist the Controlling team in improving processes related to BPO activities, local finance processes, and global finance processes.
The Successful Applicant
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years in general accounting activities, or public accounting
- Understanding of Canada and U.S. generally accepted accounting principles
- Ability to understand and analyze financial statements and general ledger accounts
- Familiarity with data entry and source document flows
- Solid knowledge and general aptitude for taxation subjects, particularly non-US
- Some knowledge of finance operations specific to Canada
- Demonstrated ability to advance multiple projects under time pressure
- SAP experience preferred
- Able to take responsibility for driving projects to completion.
- Able to direct and work with BPO personnel to achieve a common goal.
What's on Offer
This job affords you opportunity to build vital International Accounting skills and responsibility in an expanding company. In addition, the position allows applicants to immediately receive a competitive base salary with the opportunity for internal growth. Employees are offered health benefits, 401 k, and an engaging working environment. If interested, please apply.