You are here
- Senior Accountant needed for Entertainment Company
- CPA Required!
About Our Client
Large Entertainment Organization with Smaller Subsidiary is looking for a Senior Accountant to join the fast-paced atmosphere!
As the Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Participate in monthly and year-end financial closing process, including preparation of journal entries, analysis schedules, and reconciliations. Maintain month-end tracker to ensure all closing tasks are performed by deadlines.
- Prepare/review show P&Ls and analyze show profitability to highlight any potential variances or discrepancies from forecast/budget projections prior to month-end close.
- Review production cost reports and prepare uploads to SAP.
- Prepare monthly flash and financial reports. Highlight any issues or changes to forecast.
- Perform detailed review of Profit and Loss accounts, Balance Sheets and produce written commentaries.
- Assist with management of C&P balance sheet accounts and ensure account reconciliations are completed monthly and any adjusting entries are posted on a timing basis.
The Successful Applicant
As the Senior Accountant, your background will consist of:
- 2-4 years relevant experience in month-end close or public accounting.
- Strong computer skills with a good working knowledge of the SAP accounting and reporting system and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook). Strong Excel skills are a must.
- CPA is required
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.
What's on Offer
Excellent Compensation Package!