You are here
USD90,000 - USD110,000
- Active CPA License Required
- Big 4 Experience Strongly Preferred
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing/CPG company in Westchester County, owning some of the worlds most recognizable sweetening products.
- Support and assist in the coordination of the monthly close process.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Assist with financial audits and tax requests.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly management financial reporting package and annual audited financial statements.
- Analyze monthly cost and variance reports and prepare financial commentaries on various operating areas.
- Prepare monthly journal entries.
- Manage prepaid expenses, miscellaneous receivables, and accruals.
- Payroll accounting and related reconciliations.
- Prepare various government reports and surveys.
- Maintain financial system master data.
- Participate in projects, implementations, and system upgrades.
- Assist in the compilation and preparation of department budgets and the annual operating plan.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies and process improvement initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Active CPA license required. Additional certifications (such as CMA) are a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting principles, procedures, and internal controls.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions with a focus on team work, continuous improvement, and problem solving.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- A self-starter who is eager to learn with the ability to work independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
- Advanced Excel skills and proficient with e-mail and other Microsoft Office applications.
- 3-5 years of accounting experience with a "Big 4" firm preferred.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry preferred.
- Extensive ERP experience preferred, SAP experience preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits package.