You are here
USD50,000 - USD75,000
- Based out of West Newton
- Senior Accountant role at a Manufacturing Company
About Our Client
International Manufacturing Consumer Product Goods Company located in Newton, MA.
- Prepare account analyses and reconciliations for balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare and review bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for preparing standard monthly journal entries and maintain monthly reconciliations.
- Responsible for assisting in the global consolidation process.
- Preparation and review of all internal/external financial statements.
- Key liaison in the year-end audit (main point of contact).
- Partner with Treasury and Tax in projects and reporting requirements as needed.
- Compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Assist the Finance Team Managers in identifying and executing process improvements.
- Become an expert/super user in SAP FMS across functions.
- Various ad-hoc projects.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
The Successful Applicant
- Must be detail oriented, highly organized and possess strong communication skills
- Must work well in a fluid environment
- Accounting background required (3-5 years of relevant experience)
- Public Accounting experience preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Industry experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills required
What's on Offer
- Competitive benefits program
- Company perks
- Easy commute to the heart of Boston
- Work for an expanding company
Please apply below.