You are here
- This is an open-ended opportunity with a established yet growing firm.
- Senior Accountant with strong Fixed Assets and GL experience needed!
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known business services firm that has grown substantially in recent years through acquisition. With long-term opportunity and potential, this firm is looking for standout talent to join their team.
As a Senior Accountant you will provide management with information related to statements and Footnotes, booking journal entries, GL maintenance, year-end audit prep and budgets, along with financial reporting.
* Reconcile accounts
* Prepare general ledger entries
* Account analysis and handle spreadsheet reporting
* Maintenance of accruals, fixed assets, and prepaid expense balances
* Handle monthly, quarterly, and year-end close
* Preparation of work papers, financial statements, and footnotes re external audit
* Adhoc requests and reporting
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's in Accounting
* 3+ years of experience as a Senior Accountant
* MUST have experience handling Fixed Assets, GL maintenance, and reconciliation of accounts
* Excel (pivot tables/vlookups), Netsuite a PLUS
* Must be immediately available to start
What's on Offer
Open-ended position with an established and growing business in lower Manhattan.