You are here
- Our conglomerate is one of the largest advertising companies in the world.
- Ideal candidate will be responsible for coordination with all departments.
About Our Client
- Worldwide provider for marketing solutions
- Help our companies build and expand their brands
- Based in NYC
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly analysis and reconciliations of a variety of executive incentives
- Assist in the forecasting and budgeting process for agencies
- Understand and use GAAP standards to answer questions from Business Units, Auditors, managers, and other departments
- Understand and apply relevant Sarbanes-Oxley requirements in order to ensure proper business controls remain in place
- Oversee global reconciliation with operating units' budget vs. actual and annual billings, including providing and reviewing fluctuation and analytical analyses.
- Ad hoc and special projects, as necessary
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- 3-4 years of accounting experience, executive compensation experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, (excel)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in stressful situations with tight deadlines
- Experience with databases or system design a plus
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + benefits + bonus based on experience