You are here
- Senior Accountant - Growing Firm
- Direct Hire Opportunity
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Confirm and reconcile all sub-ledger activity to ensure accurate and timely posting the general ledger for revenue recognition.
- Perform monthly closing procedures for each monthly close process.
- Perform detailed income statement and balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Perform other ad-hoc accounting or transactional duties.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- MBA/CPA preferred.
- 3 years in a large CPA firm.
- At least 2 years experience with general ledger and statutory books.
- Solid foundation in GAAP.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.