You are here
Leading distribution company is seeking a top tier Accounting professional!
About Our Client
Excellent international distribution company with over 30 subsidaries!
- Month-end journal entries and GL account analysis.
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Fixed asset accounting and depreciation calculations.
- Timely and accurate recording of accounting transactions.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and variance analysis.
- Assist in preparation of budgets for funding proposals.
- Compliance with donor/grantor restrictions and reporting requirements.
- Assist in preparation for year-end audit.
- Assist in preparation of information for non-profit tax returns.
- Assist in preparation of annual budget.
- Payroll processing.
- Documentation of accounting policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- 5 - 7 years of related experience, preferably in a non-profit organization.
- Strong proficiency in QuickBooks, Excel and Word.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Must enjoy working as a team player in an entrepreneurial environment, but also be comfortable working independently when necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
What's on Offer
Competetive Salary + Bonus + Benefits!