You are here
- Large growing Private Equity Fund seeking a Senior Accountant
- Opportunity for a CPA Accountant to join a growing real estate fund business.
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a leading commercial and multifamily real estate private equity fund who are seeking a highly experience accounting and fund investment professional to join their team as a Senior Accountant to oversee their diverse range of real estate private equity funds. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of the accounting team specifically within the firms new and growing real estate private equity fund
The successful Senior Accountant will be responsible for the full cycle accounting of the firms growing real estate portfolio as well as a sole focus on fund and investment accounting. The candidate will have a string background in Real Estate private Equity and Real Estate funds throughout the Texas market.
Alongside this your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Calculation of all joint venture equity adjustments for various waterfall projects
- Help in the creation and calculation of minority interests and buck equity pick ups.
- Prepare and assist in the audit of financials for investment portfolios.
- Coordinate the creation of marketing and financial information for investor requests.
- Supervise a team of accountants
- Coordinate and assist in the preparation of fair value financials.
- Manage over a portfolio of 30 real estate assets with a view to future significant growth.
- Supervise and Lead over the firms growing Private Equity Fund and analysis of new investment opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must come form a strong real estate accounting background and have strong exposure to Real Estate Private Equity and accounting for real estate private equity funds either Commercial Real Estate or Multifamily Real Estate funds.
Alongside this you must possess:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5years in Accounting
- Real Estate Accounting experience
- Management experience
- Exposure to large scale real estate portfolios
- CPA is a must
- Strong Excel, MRI, Yardi and or Quickbooks experience
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic benefits package that includes a leading base salary and a significant bonus and opportunity for equity in securing new deals and funds.