You are here
3-5 Years Experience Minimum
About Our Client
Our client is a publicly traded pharmacy organization with a dynamic growth culture. This is an opportunity to join a select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry.
- Responsible for assisting the Accounting Manager in the review of multiple operating expenses, product sales revenue, and the related balance sheet accounts reconciliations throughout the month and during the close process.
* Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of various equity related reconciliations, which include stock compensation expense, stockholder's equity roll forward, and shares roll forward.
* Responsible for inter-company accounting transactions related to our foreign subsidiaries, as they may arise in the above mentioned areas.
* Assist the Accounting Manager with running the close process and compiling reports used to provide monthly/quarterly/annual results to upper management.
* Responsible for ensuring compliance with documented financial reporting and other related controls and updating related documents as necessary to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
* Provide assistance to other departments within the organization with any specific requests or initiatives.
* Responsible for developing and enhancing the knowledge base and skills of other staff members.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Must have three to five years of relevant accounting experience
- CPA preferred
- Strong leadership, organizational and project management abilities, attention to detail, and accuracy are critical in this position. Excellent written and verbal communications skills are mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of technical accounting relating to USA GAAP, and its application to tasks at hand.
- Understanding of the PCAOB and its related SOX implications.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits offered