You are here
Senior Accountant - Direct Hire Opportunity
Growing Firm in Delaware
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Prepare and review reconciliations for various balance sheet accounts.
- Reconcile and analyze accounts.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial statements.
- Complete the monthly and yearly closing timely and accurately: recording/approving journal entries, performing variance analysis, etc.)
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and IFRS accounting requirements, as well as SOX.
- Support and assist junior accounting staff in the development of their professional skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance required.
- 3-5 years related experience.
- Highly analytical; self-motivated..
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.