You are here
Senior Accountant with a long standing Medical Device company!!
About Our Client
Small to Mid-sized Family owned manufactuirng company.
- Supervise a small accounting team
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures, ensuring accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close processes.
- Responsible for very hands-on accounting functions including: AR/AP, posting to the general ledger, reviewing monthly statements for submission, invoicing for each project.
- Prepare and review monthly account reconciliations.
- Write journal entries, reconciles bank accounts to Bank Statement and to GL.
- Handle depreciation schedules.
- Perform accounting for fixed assets, inter-company transactions and balances, and the consolidation process.
- Implement, document and monitor internal control procedures.
- Prepare for financial audits and coordinate the audit process.
- Ensure that required debt and lease payments are made on time
- Establish, review and ensure adherence to internal controls
- Interact with senior financial management on a regular basis
- Maintain fixed asset and depreciation schedules
- Ensure periodic account reconciliations of Cash, Banking, Loans and Cash Management
- Prepare and submit sales and use tax remittances
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar position
- 1-2 years of experience of supervising a team
- Strong mathematical skills
- Experience with SAP or ERP systems
- Experience with ADP is preferred
What's on Offer
Competetive Salary + Benefits + 401K