You are here
Opportunity to work with a rapidly growing Real Estate Developer
Reports to the CFO with extensive Real Estate Background
About Our Client
My client is a Rapidly Growing Real Estate Development and Management Company located in Mission Viejo, CA. This is an opportunity to work directly with the CFO, who has an extensive background with top companies in the Real Estate industry. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for a portfolio of commercial/retail properties, as well as building a team under you. This role has potential to be promoted to Accounting Manager, and Assistant Controller in the next 5 years.
- Manage full-cycle accounting process for a portfolio of 10 properties.
- Work directly with CFO on development project budgets, whilst maintaining proper cost controls.
- Conduct variance analysis (budgeted vs. actual)
- Ad-hoc Financial & Commercial analysis
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field a must
- 3+ years of general accounting experience; Real Estate experience highly preferred
- Strong communication and written skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel (Pivot tables, V-Lookup, etc.) and Yardi/MRI or related Software
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary Commensurate on Experience
- 10-15% performance bonus
- 401k match
- Medical benefits fully covered