You are here
A chance to work for a well established company.
An opportunity to join one of the largest retail-owned wholesale distributors.
About Our Client
Our client in Commerce, CA is a well established retail-owned wholesale distributor.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Accountant position will be able to perform the following duties:
- Coordinate with accountants and accounting staff members to produce periodic financial information.
- Maintain strict accounting controls.
- Provide accounting services for the company.
- Reporting duties include:
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Divisional reporting of financial results and all accounting/financial analysis for the multiple business segments.
The Successful Applicant
The right applicant for this Senior Accountant position will meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Must have minimum of five years financial accounting experience, with related industry experience highly desirable. CPA, CMA, or MBA Certificate may reduce experience requirement.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with personal computers including associated business software (MS-Excel, Word, Access, Power Point, Monarch and Crystal Reports).
- Position requires demonstrated knowledge of computer systems reporting.
- Position requires a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all levels of management and staff.
- Good team building and facilitation skills, demonstrated by the performance of assigned teams.
What's on Offer
$75,000 t0 $95,000