You are here
Great company with unlimited growth potiental
Free Food & Clothing Allowance!
About Our Client
A Luxury Goods company with over 250 employees covering several different departments. The company is based in Midtown, New York.
As the Senior Accountant the role will require the preparation of various financial reports, month end close functions, account reconciliations, compliance and controls for the company Distributor rebate programs that includes complex worksheets and journal entries.
- Liaison to financial contact with Distributor organization to verify and resolve issues related to data files provided.
- Reviews and documents process flows for all Revenue and Rebate streams/programs. Designs effective controls over rebate program process flows to ensure proper authorizations are in place and accuracy of data.
- Administers Distributor Rebate program including running reports, validating, analyzing and submitting for payment to meet monthly time lines.
- Analyzes large volume of data (multiple lines of data and dependencies).
The Successful Applicant
- Strong knowledge of current US GAAP especially relating to revenue recognition
- Minimum 2 years experience with SAP
- Process oriented, highly organized and attention to details.
- Independent, able to manage time efficiently and manage projects
- Advanced knowledge of Process Flows, Controls and integration between disparate systems
- Advanced level proficiency with Excel, especially large data manipulation
- Ability to analyze accounts, identify issues, resolve differences, and recommend process improvements
- Detail oriented
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Unlimited career growth
- Located in Midtown
- Benefits including health and dental
- Free Food!
- Clothing Allowance!