You are here
Senior Role at Global Company
Fast paced growing company
About Our Client
- Global company with fast paced environment and team oriented workplace. Growing at a rapid pace looking for a strong Senior Accounting to join the team.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for other managers
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Provides decision-making support by coordinating the performance management process, incentive plan metrics, risk management process, and summarizing of key reporting discussions and documents.
The Successful Applicant
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word. PeopleSoft and Hyperion experience is a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration (Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Economics)
- Certified Public Accountant Preferred
- 5+ Years Relevant Experience is Typical
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with full benefits and 401(k) match