You are here
A chance to work for a well known company within the entertainment industry.
An opportunity to join a growing team.
About Our Client
Our client located in Beverly Hills is a leading company in the Entertainment industry.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Accountant position will be able to perform the following duties:
- Record tour cash envelopes and AMEX allocations provided by tour staff
- Review/reconcile show settlement file against back up documents and update for any show changes
- Prepare journal entry to record show activity to GL
- Prepare and update month end balance sheet schedules
- Eliminate LN sell off revenue/ancillary revenue
- Review deferred revenue schedule
- Prepare elimination entries (sponsorship income, merchandise income, Red Zone)
- Agree VIP Nation inter-company balance
- Review unnatural balances in prepaids/accrueds
- Accrue rebate income, sponsorship income and merchandise income vs settlements
- Fixed accruals to forecast
- ST/LT allocation JE for artist deposits
- Reconcile Eclipse (production accounting) to Oracle
- Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures / policies, including Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Senior Accountant position will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- 3 - 5 years of comparable work experience
- Must be flexible, self-starter, change-oriented, self-motivated team player.
- Strong spreadsheet/computer skills (Excel)
- Oracle experience a plus
What's on Offer
$75,000 to $85,000