You are here
Leading Technology Firm Seeks Senior Accountant
Urgent Hire! Great Opportunity to Join Growing Finance Team
About Our Client
Our client, based in White Plains, NY, is a market leading technology service provider offering innovative products. A well-established and growing organization, our client is constantly ranked as an excellent brand striving to change their industry for the better.
Led by an experienced management team, our client features an excellent reputation and separates itself from the rest of the pack.
In this job, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for functions in the accounting and financial reporting field. While working with upper management, as well as other figures in the department, the Senior Accountant will cover the following daily tasks:
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Support month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting close for areas of functional responsibility.
- Assist with the accruals, journal entries, account reconciliations, management reports and other financial analysis, as required.
- Provide timely and accurate accounting information to internal customers on ad hoc basis.
- Cover fixed asset processing and reporting
- Stay abreast with key financial reporting and disclosure developments
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Accountant will be communicative and devoted, in addition to the following characteristics:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics
- 5+ years of Relevant Experience
- Ability to form good relationships with vendors and fellow employees
- Ability to multi-task
- Sage software knowledge a plus
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a growing, unique and innovative firm providing stability, challenges, and a strong compensation package.