You are here
USD70,000 - USD80,000
Manufacturing/Medical Device company is seeking a Senior Accountant!
About Our Client
Manufacturing Company - going through growth!
- Reconcile monthly inventory detail records to the general ledger
- Produce various monthly analytical reports and create journal entries to record manufacturing activities
- Coordinate timing cutoffs at quarter end
- Review monthly inventory, manufacturing variances, and cost of sale transactions
- Participate in annual cost activities - requires understanding of bills of materials and standard costs
- Record and reconcile results of physical inventories and cycle counts
- Perform analysis identifying and explaining variances vs. budgeted performance
- Special projects as required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Experience with financial analysis and month-end closing
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Able to work with remotely located teams
- Desired experience in SAP, Cost Accounting, and US GAAP
What's on Offer
Competetive Salary + Benefits !!