You are here
Life & Health Reinsurance Company
Accounting/Finance Opportunity in Fairfield County
About Our Client
Core business is the reinsurance of individual life insurance policies.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Monthly, quarterly, year-end close process
- Quarter end reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing claim payments
- Journal Entries for premiums
- Balance Sheet
- Financial Analysis
- Recommend efficiencies
The Successful Applicant
Seeking a senior accountant who is; driven, detail oriented individual who can meet aggressive deadlines. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and multi-task. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Strong analytical, technical and Excel skills. Working ERP knowledge (SAP or other). CPA preferred.
- Prior experience in statutory accounting and reporting preferably with annual Blue book filings or relevant insurance industry experience.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
What's on Offer
- Room for growth!
- Competitive salary
- New state of the art facility with upbeat environment