You are here
NYC Advertising Agency
CPA and Public Accounting Experience Required
About Our Client
Global Advertising Agency in NYC that is under one of the big holding companies.
- Assist with the monthly financial close by preparing account reconciliations,
recording journal entries and maintaining accurate supporting analysis and
* Analyze period over period fluctuations and provide insightful commentary of key
business drivers; respond timely to inquiries through research and analysis
* Ability to pay attention to details and perform review of own work for accuracy and to correct errors
* Plan, assign and review junior accountant's work
* Assist in the coordination of external audits
* Work closely with the extended finance team to implement appropriate controls
around financial record-keeping and accounting activities
* Identify areas for improvement; provide recommendations to management
* Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
* Additional responsibilities for special projects as they arise.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance from a top university/college required; required.
* 2-4 years professional accounting experience with a top public accounting firm, mid-to-large size company or advertising company * Strong understanding of US GAAP concepts including the fundamentals of accrual based accounting and reconciliations
* Strong time-management skills, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
* Attention to detail, thoroughness, highly organized
* Inquisitive; natural problem solver
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong excel skills and ability to efficiently work with large volumes of data
* Familiarity with ERP systems and/or NetSuite a plus
* Familiarity with advertising industry a huge plus
What's on Offer
Fully Stocked Kitchen
Great Vacation Plan
Awesome Benefits Packed
Other Miscellaneous Perks