You are here
Exciting opportunity to grow your Accounting career in the Fashion Retail space
Mid-Senior Level role with premium online luxury denim and essentials brand!
About Our Client
Our Client is a premium, online-based denim and essentials brand delivering top quality without the luxury price tag.
- Research, analysis, and reconciliation of account balances
- Prepare and analyze the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, including supporting schedules.
- Prepare financial models, annual budgets and other periodic forecasting measures while providing meaningful analysis and recommendations on spending.
- Coordinate and communicate financial information to Executives.
- Experience with preparing audit schedules and communicating with auditors.
- Ability to supervise, train and mentor accounting staff.
The Successful Applicant
- CPA preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- Full understanding of accounting information systems, especially involving inventory and revenue.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality results under time constraints.
- Must have excellent reconciliation and analytical skills.
- Responsive oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced Excel (vlookups, sumifs, pivot tables, logical formulas, etc.).
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits!