You are here
USD1 - USD2
AP, AR, General ledger & month-end closing skills required
Work for a woman-owned manufacturing company!
About Our Client
Our client is a manufacturing company in Horsham, PA.
- Responsibilities include daily AP transactions: writing checks and resolving discrepancies, invoicing, etc.
- AR including invoicing, cash applications and collections.
- Bank reconciliations
- Month end close.
- Payroll functions
- Financial Reporting
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on projects with little supervision
What's on Offer
contract position, competitive hourly rate, great working environment