You are here
Seeking Senior Accountant for growing Organization
Senior Accountant in Greater Los Angeles Area
About Our Client
My client is the world's largest vertically integrated nut grower and processor. They are a privately held $4billion company that offer its employees plenty of opportunity for growth.
Here's what you'll do:
- Responsible for all aspects of AR reporting process and analysis.
- Responsible for certain accruals and tax related filings.
- Regular communication with the AR team to understand monthly activity that occurred that will assist during monthly analysis and report preparation.
- Raises potential bad debts that may require a reserve.
- Develops, implements, and maintains AR reporting procedures policies.
- Assist management with adhoc research and reporting projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Proficient computer software and database skills.
- Proficient with Excel, MS Word, Outlook.
- Oracle and Demantra knowledge are a plus.
- Experience with tax filings.
- CPA license.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation, and benefits package.
- Regular reviews to ensure growth.