You are here
USD60,000 - USD70,000
Looking to charge your career
Great opportunity in a rapidly growing company
About Our Client
My client has been in business for over 75 years, and is the world's leading manufacturer of deep-cycle batteries.
- Prepare and manage the fixed asset module.
- Prepare and analyze the general ledger accounts, accruals, and trial balance account reconciliations to assure compliance with GAAP.
- Prepare monthly Borrowing Base Certificate for line of credit reporting.
- Prepare ad hoc reports as requested.
- Maintain and develop systems and controls, which verify the integrity of all processes and data within the fixed Asset System.
- Set policies and procedures for GL related activity.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS in Accounting.
- 5 or more years of manufacturing experience preferred.
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred, but not required.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- PLEX, BNA and Crystal Report Writer experience preferred.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits.