You are here
USD50,000 - USD65,000
Great opportunity to grow Accounting Career!
A chance to work for a well known brand!
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest entertainment companies in the world. They seek to innovate and enhance all venues for exceptional entertainment.
- Manage all money requests for productions.
- Review and monitor Oracle event reports for reasonableness.
- Make sure that all receivables, receipts, and payable items are processed and recorded accurately and timely.
- Participate in and monitor collection of receivables.
- Submit and file rent calculations and lease payments.
- Maintain barter file/log for all barter deals, preparing both transaction reports for each event and the quarterly barter activity report.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred.
- 3-5 years experience.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive salary with full benefits.
- Opportunity to grow within a fast paced industry.