You are here
Senior Accountant/Accounting Manager
Start-up company looking for Senior Accountant/Accounting Manager!
Great chance to advance in your career.
About Our Client
My client has been in business for +7 years and recently relocated to Santa Monica, CA.
The ideal candidate for this position will be able perform the following duties:
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
- Retain constant awareness of the company's financial position and act to prevent problems
- Set up and oversee the company's finance IT system
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel (management accountants, internal auditors etc.)
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations
- Develop the corporate fund-raising strategy and manage relationships with partners and investors
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to upper executives
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this position will meet the following requirements:
- Proven experience as director of finance or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- CPA or other relevant qualification is a plus
What's on Offer
$75-95k annually, depending on experience.