You are here
Senior Accounting Manager
Toy Company seeks Senior Accounting Manager
Company owns 100+ patents in the industry
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing investment management company based in Los Angeles that is seeking a Senior Accounting Manager to assist in their Los Angeles office. This company has close to $2B in Assets Under Management (AUM).
- Recruiting, training and counseling employees within division.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews;
- Prepares and completes action plans, implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards;
- Manage monthly/quarterly/yearly close process, while assisting Controller and CFO with annual / semi-annual budgeting
- Resolves problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements;
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, CPA highly preferred
- 5+ years of progressive Accounting experience within a high-growth company
- Strong knowledge of SOX / GAAP Controls
- Experience leading Accounting Staff teams of 4+
What's on Offer
Salary, bonus and benefits are commensurate based on experience.