You are here
Senior Acquisitions Analyst
Leading Commercial Real Estate Investment Firm in Dallas
Work directly with dynamic Investment Committee on retail acquisitions
About Our Client
Leading real estate investment firm that has deployed roughly $800M in their last cycle and have recently raised more than $200M they plan to invest in the next 12-24 months.
The Real Estate Financial Analyst/ Acquisitions Analyst will be responsible for acquisitions activities at the firm with an emphasis on the retail sector. In addition the Real Estate Financial Analyst will be responsible for financial analysis and preparation of cash flow projections and annual budgets to support the firm's Portfolio Management staff. Alongside this your daily roles and responsibilities will include but no be limited to:
* Work with local and national brokers to identify retail acquisition deals
* Underwrite large volume of deals using ARGUS and excel.
* Prepare Monthly Leasing Book, which includes monthly updates of leasing, updating stacking plans, expiration schedules and debt summaries.
* Assist in the preparation of quarterly reports for Board and Investor presentations.
* Research credit strength of existing and potential clients.
* Plan and assist in due diligence processes for acquisitions.
* Coordinate with Asset management teams, leasing professionals and senior management teams in the effective presentation of quarterly financial reports.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Real Estate Financial Analyst/ Acquisitions Analyst must have a strong analytic work experience with the ability to work on multiple deals across the retail sector. As our client has a national remit, geographic expertise is less important than product knowledge (typically core or core plus retail in large urban centers).
Alongside this you must posses:
* 2-3 years relevant Finance experience within Real Estate, private equity or similar.
* Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or similar.
* Strong Excel skills, able to build and manipulate financial models. Samples will be requested.
* Strong Analytical capabilities
* Specific knowledge of the alternative retail sector required.
What's on Offer
Strong salary and exceptional benefits.