You are here
Senior Administrative Assistant (CONTRACT)
USD20 - USD27 per hour (USD41,597 - USD56,156)
Senior Administrative Assistant
Commercial Real Estate
About Our Client
Commercial Real Estate Organization.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Senior Directors including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Compiles information and produces documents and reports; proofs and edits outgoing public information; edits and updates department programming information on website.
- Schedules and maintains appointment calendar and/or facility master schedules.
- Prepares and maintains a variety of office files, accounts and other records; coordinates and assists with processing accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, budgetary and other financial data; reconciles invoices and payment of bills; assists with budget preparation.
- Attends various meetings; records and produces meeting minutes; disseminates meeting reminders, agendas and minutes.
- Enters a variety of complex data into computer system; verifies statistical and other records for accuracy and completeness; enters and retrieves sensitive and restricted information into computer system.
- Types a variety of documents including correspondence, permits, forms, reports, purchase orders, requisitions, resolutions, ordinances, proclamations, meeting minutes, agendas and related documents, etc. where a knowledge of format and presentation is necessary; answers routine correspondence independently; distributes documents as appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in administrative roles or real estate duties
- Excellent computer skills, CRM, Salesforce preferred - MS Office Suite, Excel
- High School Diploma/GED/or Bachelors preferred
- Technological savvy and high lever rationalization
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build
- Keen ability to work in a fast paced environment; multitasking effectively for senior management
What's on Offer
- Competitive offer dependent upon experience.