You are here
Senior Agile Business Analyst/Product Owner
- Technology is at the heart of everything we do!
- Redefine the future of our global technolofy platform!
About Our Client
This company is the global investment management arm of an Australia-based global provider of banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services operating in more than 70 locations in more than 27 countries. The company offers securities investment management capabilities across a number of asset classes including fixed income, currencies, equities, infrastructure securities, hedge funds, and multi-asset allocation solutions. Working together our talented teams have asset management expertise and strong investment convictions and are dedicated to providing our clients with investment excellence.
The successful candidate will collaborate effectively with the business operations team to focus on transforming our regional middle and back office platforms to a strategic global model by translating business operations requirements to forward thinking technology solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Perform duties of Lead Business Analyst / Product Owner for high visibility and high priority projects.
- For Agile / Scrum projects - Write Epics, Features and user stories with detailed acceptance criteria
- For Traditional / Waterfall projects - Write business and functional requirements documents/specifications and test scripts
- Work closely with the assigned project managers / scrum masters and business to define the scope of a project.
- Own and manage the backlog. Ensure that the backlog items are appropriately groomed, prioritized and estimated and that the team fully understand what needs to be delivered.
- Identify and raise risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, etc. to support solution delivery.
- Help to define mitigations, resolutions, implementation, and other actions to remove obstacles to quality and supportable solution delivery.
- Perform testing and validation for the projects. Ultimately own accepting the work from technology side.
- Facilitating business acceptance of completed transition solution
- Provide guidance as required when there are critical production issues which may require business analyst inputs.
What's on Offer
Compensation based upon experience.